Single supplier for general building & repairs
For reliable, prompt and friendly help to ensure your premises stay fit for purpose, choose Abbey Building Services and Maintenance.
Our skilled craftspeople are available to help you with general building, repairs and maintenance:
- Professional: Architect RIBA, ARB, BFc, BArch; Structural engineer BEng (Hons) MIStructE CEng; Quantity Surveyor; Foreman, Facilities Manager and Project Manager
- General building: All aspects of internal and external work including extensions and refurbishments
- Carpentry: Joinery and carpentry, including stud work partitioning, roof building, bespoke on and off site carpentry, mezzanine flooring, supply and installation of storage units
- Plumbing: Commercial and industrial installation and repairs including pipe work, wastes and fitting. GasSafe registered; unvented hot water certified; trained in solar thermal.
- Electrical: Commercial systems installation and repair, Part P, NICEIC, City and Guilds
- Fitting: Installation and repair of kitchen sets, washrooms and toilet blocks
- Tiling: Commercial floor tiles, ceramic, marble, lime stone and mosaic
- Painting: Interior and exterior painting and redecoration
- Flooring: To include industrial and commercial carpet tiles, carpet, sheet vinyl, ceramics, laminates, latex and screed
- Roofing: Pitched and flat roofing works and repairs including tile, slate, felt, tin, plastic and lead work. Replacement and repair of cladding and guttering.
- Windows and doors: Building alterations, door and window supply, fitting and making good.
- Metal work: Steel works including, on and off site welding, mending and prefabricated works
- Plastering: Skimming, full replaster, leak repairs, stud walls, dry lining and exterior render
- Water proofing: Tanking and damp proofing (contracted to specialist company)
- Fencing: Installation of security and decorative fencing and gateways in plastic, metal and wood
- Demolition: To include demolition and clearance, internal and external (small-sized projects)
- Ground works: Including car parks, driveways, pathways, drainage and landscaping
- Purchasing: Procurement of internal and external equipment.