What’s different about Abbey?
At Abbey, we are proud of the service that we deliver to our clients and we genuinely care about the people we work for, and the way in which we are viewed.
We strive to provide our clients with value for money, and although we know that there will inevitably be firms that quote less (at least at the outset!) we are confident that the principles by which we work are enough to stand us apart.
To this end, we have developed a client charter that makes clear our commitments to you, and sets out what you can expect from us throughout your project.
Our commitments to you:
- We give your project our full attention: we will never leave you half way through your work.
- We work in partnership with you: we will keep you informed at every step of the project.
- We only charge what we say we will: there are no hidden extras…a cheaper quote at the outset may well be a false economy in the long term.
- We only use new materials: so you can always rely on the quality of our workmanship.
- We are prompt and work a full day: you can rely on us, personally and professionally.
- We are courteous and skilled professionals: we take pride in a job well done.
- We keep a working area as clean and tidy as possible whilst the job is underway: it’s your everyday environment – not our building site.
- We will see a job finished on time: a job is only finished when it is finished to your satisfaction.
- We will visit at a later date if required: our support doesn’t end when we finish the job.