Keep buildings safe and warm
It’s vital to keep your building working effectively. With planned preventative maintenance, you can prolong the life of assets, such as boiler plant and save on running costs. Our skilled engineers can work to your existing schedule or audit your site and create a maintenance schedule that will protect your building infrastructure and support you in meeting Health and Safety requirements.
Schedule maintenance protects the condition of your assets:
- Heating and boiler plant and equipment
- Electrical systems, lighting, access, alarms and testing
- Water hygiene, treatment and testing
- Air-conditioning and ventilation
- Plumbing, pumps, water tanks and pipework
- Painting and decorations both inside and out
- Roof checks and guttering maintenance
- Floors and walls in high-traffic areas
- Outdoor hard surfaces and landscaping.